- Free video content
- Master facebook ads
- Learn Sales
- Think about your "prolific index"
- Speak to your audience.
- Network and talk with people who are doing what you want to be doing.
- Don't automate your webinar at the start, do live webinars and gather feeback from the participants. And tweak it accordingly.
- Don't be afraid to invest in yourself.
- Earning money shouldn't be your first priority. It's a blend of what am I good at, what do I enjoy doing, and what skills do I have?
- Come from a place of service. How can I help people?
- It's not all about the funnel.
- You need to have absolute confidence in what you're offering.
- This is not a one trick pony. It takes tweaking and work.
Chris Benetti - using funnels, troubleshooting softwares
Gary Vee - mindset mentor
Maxwell Finn - facebook mentor
Grant Cardone - sales mentor
Sam Ovens - Uplevel
Russell Brunson -books & trainings- the perfect webinar & selling with funnels
Disclosure: This post may contain links to products or services with which I have an affiliate relationship and may receive compensation from your actions through such links. However, I don't let that corrupt my perspective and I don't recommend only affiliates.